Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi（1869 – 1948) was the leader of India’s independence movement against British rule.
31. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of strong.
32. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
33. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
34. It is my conviction that nothing enduring can be built on violence.
35. nobody can hurt you without your permission.
36. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
37. Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.