Robert Nesta "Bob" Marley, OM (1945 – 1981) was a Jamaican singer, songwriter and musician.
871. One love, one heart, one destiny.
872. Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.”
873. Judge not, before you judge yourself.
874. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality.
875. Keep calm and chive on. (K.C.C.O.)
876. You not supposed to feel down over whatever happen to you. I mean, you’re supposed to use whatever happen to you as some type of upper, not a downer.
877. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts.
878. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?
632. You just can’t live that negative way. You know what I mean. Make way for the positive day. Cause it’s a new day…”
633. None but ourselves can free our minds.
634. Live for yourself and you will live in vain; live for others and you will live again.
635. If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
636. Just because you are happy, it does not mean that the day is perfect, but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.
637. You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me.
144. Don’t gain the world and lose your soul. Wisdom is better than silver and gold.
145. Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
146. The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.
147. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.
148. Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.
149. God sent me on earth. He send me to do something, and nobody can stop me. If God want to stop me, then I stop. Man never can.
150. Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.