Lee Jun-fan（1940－1973）, known professionally as Bruce Lee, was a Hong Kong and American actor, film director, martial artist, martial arts instructor, philosopher and founder of the martial art Jeet Kune Do.
491. Real living is living for others.
492. If there is a God, he is within. You don’t ask God to give you things, you depend on God for your inner theme.
493. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
494. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
495. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
496. Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.
183. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
184. Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
185. Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
186. Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
187. Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.
188. Preparation for tomorrow is hard work today.
189. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
190. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.